Spring is in the Air!
Let's talk about common allergies that are triggered by all those blooming flowers and sunshine ☀️
Spring is beautiful, but it's also a key time of year for seasonal allergies. As plants release pollen, millions of people with hay fever start to sniffle and sneeze.🤧
Here are 5 Tips to Keep Pollen at Bay!
1. Try to stay indoors whenever the pollen count is very high. The counts usually peak in the mornings.
2. Keep your doors and windows closed during the spring months to keep allergens out. An air purifier may also help.
3. Clean the air filters in your home often. Also, clean bookshelves, vents, and other places where pollen can collect.
4. Wash your hair after going outside, because the allergen can collect there.
5. Vacuum twice a week. Wear a mask, because vacuuming can kick up pollen, mold, and dust that were trapped in your carpet.
ALSO, Seasonal allergies cause itchy skin, a runny nose, sneezing, and sometimes itchy or watery, bloodshot eyes.
Make sure the skincare such as under eye creams and makeup such mascara, eyeliners and eyeshadows are hypoallergenic and medically clean, meaning free form 14 known allergens according to the FDA.
Learn more about hypoallergenic skincare here