When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes
Today, let's embark on a journey of our eyes!
Here are the interesting 5 facts that You NEED to know about your eyes.👀
1. The skin under your eyes is thinner (it can be upto 10 times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face). It shows signs of aging more quickly and it’s much more delicate and vulnerable than the rest of your face.
PLUS, As you age this delicate skin around your eyes get even thinner due to a loss of collagen and elastin.
YEP, this is why you can tell their age from looking into somebody's eyes 🙄
2. The eye area is lacking in oil glands that help keep this skin moist so we need to use products that help hydrate the drier eye skin and help it to look smoother. Antioxidant ingredients assist in retaining collagen in the skin. Make sure you use very delicate under eye creams with clean and natural ingredients and only put a small pea size amount under both eyes. 🙈
3. The skin around the eyes is being used constantly - every time you smile or squint or blink. Over time we develop small wrinkles (Crow's feet). 😎
4. There are many capillaries in this area that can lead to puffiness if fluid builds up there. Allergies and sinus problems can cause this too. The thinner skin makes this more prominent. 🤧
5. Many facial products contain ingredients that irritate the eye area such as added sunscreen so using a separate eye cream can be gentler on your eyes. Dark circles and puffiness could be also be a sign of toxic overload. 😱
CONCLUSION: Be gentle with your eyes and take care of them every day with gentle under eye creams.
Enjoy EpiLynx's Eye Care Line!